EnTech Taiwan EnTech Taiwan
August 29, 2014, 08:08:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Monitor Asset Manager 1.10 released  (Read 51034 times)
Rik Wang
Administrator

« on: September 19, 2003, 08:53:54 AM »

Monitor Asset Manager - an NT and multimonitor enabled update to DDCtest - is a free Plug and Play monitor information utility that works under all 32-bit versions of Windows. In addition to providing detailed information on monitor color and timing characteristics, MonInfo (193kb) is the only program of its type to work under Windows NT, providing corporate IS managers with a tool to track inventory via monitor serial numbers that can be written out to industry standard MIF files.

The program will also be of interest to owners of DVI/HDCP-equipped high definition devices, reporting the manufacturer's resolution and timing recommendations. These timing recommendations can be simply pasted into and applied by PowerStrip under Windows, or added to a XFconfig file under Linux and BSD.

(1.10 fixes a compatibility issue in 1.09 with some of the recent security patches issued by Microsoft.)

Robin1963

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 10:00:55 PM »

Hello  I am Robin, i registered with this venue so i could ask questions about my Toshiba lap top. I closed it without shutting it down and now the screen is distorted and it will not boot up, i need assisstance please help or direct me to someone that can assist me, Thank You Robin Smiley
Rik Wang
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:16:10 AM »

I'm not sure what this has to do with this forum? If you can't access the notebook BIOS Setup program, your only option is to contact Toshiba. If its a Windows-only issue, boot up in safe mode and uninstall your display driver.

Robin1963

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 10:52:29 AM »

I am aware this is a different subject but i didnt know how to get another topic started... the comp will not show any exployer items so it wont even boot up in safe mode, how do i contact Toshiba?
Rik Wang
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 11:35:23 AM »

What I meant was why are you asking at this web site instead of Toshiba's web site or your dealer's. But anyway: Toshiba's US support is here: http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/su/su_sc_home.jsp; there may be a number you can call in your user manual too, or contact the dealer you bought the notebook from.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: