EnTech Taiwan EnTech Taiwan
March 28, 2017, 02:06:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ROTATE DISPLAY with RADEON x300 card and WindowsXP with SP3  (Read 8154 times)
JRC123

« on: February 16, 2010, 04:24:23 PM »

HELP..!  I have been informed by ADM ( i.e. ATI Technologies, makers of RADEON x300 display driver) that rotation feature is rendered inoperative with installation of Windows XP, Service Pack 3 .

I already have the capabilities in the RADEON x300 installed in my DELL 5150 and the 'rotate display' option (including 'hot-key' choices) in the  'settings' options within Windows 'Properties'....however, when 'rotate' is selected, monitor goes black and then notice (small window) is displayed overtop of original display present before 'rotate' selection was clicked..this notice states  <....the requested mode is not supported by your current display mode (resolution and/or refresh rate and/or color depth). Please change the current display mode & try again...>      ........no suggested mode is given as one that works, yet my DELL 1905FP UltraBrite display is at its normal 1080x1024 resolution and 60 Hz refresh rate.

DELL have referred me to this website, so...
  ..can someone advise me whether "iRotate" gets around this roadblock, or whether the only solution is to un-install SP3. 

ANYTHING HELPFULL WOULD BE APPRECIATED 
Ashley Saldanha
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 04:42:11 PM »

iRotate is just 100k. Download it, install it and run it - and you'll have your answer. If it doesn't work, uninstall it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: