EnTech Taiwan EnTech Taiwan
June 26, 2017, 04:37:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iROTATE on Sony Vaio VGN TT190 - Screen Won't Rotate for MusicReader  (Read 9485 times)
PFMcT

« on: July 17, 2010, 01:19:17 PM »

My Sony Vaio VGN TT190 screen apparently does not support rotation on its own, so when I purchased and downloaded MusicReader last night it automatically downloaded and installed iRotate. 

When I try to rotate the view from within MusicReader it gives me an error message that tells me to download iRotate and shuts MusicReader down.  I've double-checked each time and iRotate always indicates that it is running.  I also rebooted the computer, just to be sure the installation was complete and activated. 

I then tried to just rotate the screen directly through iRotate, with MusicReader closed, and nothing happens at all. 

I've seen the responses to some of the other people's posts, with complicated explanations about editing the registry and whatnot.  I have no technical experience with computers whatsoever, so if we need to do something like that, please detail every step in minute detail (as though you were programming a computer), because I know zero about where to even find these files, let alone how to open and edit them or use proper syntax.

Thanks so much.

Pat
Ashley Saldanha
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 05:31:02 AM »

You have posted this in the wrong place. I don't know what MusicReader is, but you need to contact them.

PFMcT

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 07:29:17 AM »

Sorry, but I'm not in the wrong place.  It's the iRotate that isn't working on my machine, whether or not I try to use it with MusicReader.  So please just answer my question about iRotate not functioning properly on my Sony Vaio VGN TT190.  Thanks.
Ashley Saldanha
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 04:04:06 AM »

If iRotate doesn't work on your machine, then all you can do is make sure you have the latest drivers for your hardware and OS. If it still doesn't work, it doesn't work - there is nothing else to be done.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: