EnTech Taiwan EnTech Taiwan
March 24, 2017, 02:01:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ATI HD 4200 w/ CCC not letting me reach native res on Samsung 55inch LED  (Read 6415 times)
Angelwing

« on: November 25, 2010, 11:26:27 AM »

Its the Samsung 55 inch LED TV. 

Graphics card is ATI Radeon 4200

I take off the option to detect default EDID and put max resolution to well over the native resolution for this tv 1920 x 1080

I got the same computer same everything to work a month ago.  Now downstairs boardroom is setup and I cannot get that same one to work.  I'm baffled.

Would Powerstrip work in this matter forcing it to the resolution or does it use the same method CCC would use and would be futile?

Any ideas, all help is appreciated
Angelwing

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 11:27:55 AM »

Things I forgot to add.

Connected with VGA (only thing possible since the wire runs through the wall when building was built)

Windows 7 ** 
Ashley Saldanha
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 11:44:46 AM »

Windows 7 will limit you to the highest resolution your Samsung EDID says the display can handle. To see what that is, run MonInfo and post the report (Ctrl+S).

Angelwing

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 11:50:08 AM »

Windows 7 will limit you to the highest resolution your Samsung EDID says the display can handle. To see what that is, run MonInfo and post the report (Ctrl+S).

Currently a meeting going on but will do when i get powerstrip installed on it.

The native for the samsung is 1920 x 1080 and it works on the one upstairs thats whats messed up.

Just need to figure out why its not letting me force.  No .inf or driver supplied for this tv either Sad  Yay Samsung!

Maybe pstrip will let me force it once its on, still weird CCC won't let me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: