EnTech Taiwan EnTech Taiwan
June 27, 2017, 11:26:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any support coming for other graphics cards?  (Read 6117 times)
1999ls1ta

« on: April 03, 2011, 08:36:03 PM »

Hey there.  Over the last couple of years I've been using Powerstrip on multiple computers I've owned to run my HDTV in it's native 1366x768 resolution.  I just upgraded to a new machine over the weekend which uses a GeForce GT430 graphics card.  I never realized before that Powerstrip was only compatible with certain graphics cards; I guess I just got lucky that all the cards I've ran in previous computers were supported.  Since I can't run custom timing for this TV with this graphics card I'm forced to use 1024x768 which is hideous on this thing. I was just curious if there was any support planned in the future for this line of cards for powerstrip?  This would be the deciding factor for me on whether or not I go and buy a new monitor, which I'd really rather not do since this old HDTV has performed fabulously over the years and I'm sure it's still got plenty of life left in it.
Ashley Saldanha
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 04:29:23 AM »

Almost everything in PowerStrip is hardware specific. But are you sure you are using the latest version of PowerStrip? Post your pstrip.ini file.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: